In placing an order with us and thereby creating a contract, the process is as follows:
- You place the order for your products on the Website by confirming the order at the end of the checkout process. You will be guided through the process by following the instructions.
- A confirmation email will be sent, detailing the products you have ordered.
- Order acceptance, payment processing and the completion of the contract between you and H.Blyth & Co. will take place once goods are dispatched unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order, or you have changed or cancelled the order by contacting us within 24 hours of placing the order.
Non-acceptance of an order may be a result of one of the following:
- The product you ordered being unavailable from stock.
- Our inability to obtain authorisation for your payment.
- The identification of a pricing or product description error.
- You not meeting the eligibility to order criteria set out in the main Terms & Conditions.
Orders by Post/Phone
You order over the phone by calling 0161 236 1004 and giving your Name, address, card details and the products you wish to order (please include product codes). You can also post your order by clearly writing or typing the order with the details above, including a cheque, to H.Blyth & Co, 1 Stevenson Square, Manchester, M1 1DN.
Postage and Packaging
Orders of £40 or over are subject to Free Postage and Packing. A flat £3.50 courier charge is added to all orders that do not reach this sum. For shipments weighing more than 20kg a surcharge will apply. For shipments outside of the UK please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will calculate the carriage on an individual basis.